Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
- 4 GB using a 32-bit Operating System
- 8 GB using a 64-bit Operating System
- 2 Sockets
- 2 GB (Removable) or
- 4 GB (Removable) or
- 6 GB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon II X3 Triple-Core (AM3) 2.2 GHz AMD M780G
- Flash - SDHC; SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using any combination of 2GB and 4GB modules.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.
- Systems based on Intel GL40 chipset supports up to 4GB maximum.
- Per HP documentation, system supports DDR3-1333 (PC3-10600) and 1066 (PC3-8500) modules but memory Bus may run at 1066MHz (PC3-8500 MB/sec) depending on processor