- 4GB using a 32-bit Operating System
- 8GB using a 64-bit Operating System
- 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2)
- 512MB (Removable) or
- 1GB (Removable) or
- 2GB (Removable) or
- 4GB (Removable) or
- 6GB (Removable)
- AMD Phenom II X4 (AM3) 2.6 GHz AMD RS780MN
- PCI; PCI Express; SSD - SATA 2.5-inch; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using any combination of 1 and 2GB modules.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- A 64-bit operating system is required to utilize more than 4GB of memory.