- 48GB ECC UDIMMs
- 192GB Reg ECC RDIMMs
- 9 Sockets (3 banks of 3) per CPU 18 Sockets (6 banks of 3) using two CPUs
- 0MB (Removable)
- Intel Xeon Intel 5520
- PCI Express
Mfr's System P/N's:
- Virtually any configuration up to 192GB can be reached using any combination of 1, 2, 4, 8, and 16GB modules.
- DDR3-1333 modules automatically clock down to 1066MHz and 800MHz depending on which Intel Xeon model is used and the number of modules installed.
- Due to chipset limitations, DDR3 Quad Rank memory will operate at 1066MHz in the first Triple Channel bank.
- Adding Quad Rank modules in the second Triple Channel bank will operate at 800MHz.
- The third memory bank if present must be unpopulated.
- This system supports either Registered ECC or Unbuffered ECC memory.
- Mixing Registered ECC and Unbuffered ECC modules is not supported within this system.
- Due to chipset limitations, Unbuffered ECC DIMMs are limited to TWO Triple Channel banks per processor on Intel Xeon 55xx series systems.