32GB Crucial Pro Kit (2x16GB) DDR5-5600 UDIMM
GST included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
No fuss. Just fast.
When plug-and-play performance is crucial, go pro.
Crucial® DDR5 Pro Memory has the blazing speed and massive bandwidth needed to support next-gen multi-core CPUs without the fuss of overclocking, latency tuning, die chasing, and LEDs.
|General tech specs
|32GB Kit (2x16GB)
|Default and performance recovery profiles
|Warranty & returns
- Only DDR5-enabled CPUs/motherboards support DDR5 memory. Not compatible with DDR4 motherboards.
- Crucial DDR5 desktop memory modules (UDIMMs) can reach rated speeds with Intel XMP 3.0 or AMD EXPOTM turned on in the UEFI/BIOS settings. Applicable for all Crucial DDR5 desktop memory (UDIMM) modules except Crucial DDR5-4800 desktop memory, which supports only Intel® XMP 3.0. Based on published competitor specs for DDR5 memory as of August 2023. Altering clock frequency or voltage beyond advertised speeds and timing (overclocking) may result in damage to computer components and will void your Crucial warranty. Micron disclaims any and all liability for such damage.
- DDR5 speeds are comparable to extreme-performance DDR4 memory speeds and, at 4,800MT/s, at least 1.5x faster than maximum standard DDR4 speeds of 3,200MT/s.
- Crucial DDR5 Pro Memory modules (UDIMMs) can only be installed in desktops/workstations built to support DDR5 DRAM, such as 12th and 13th Gen Intel® Core™ and AMD RyzenTM 7000 Series desktop processors.
- DDR5 data rate of 6,000MT/s transfers 1.88x the DDR4 data rate of 3,200MT/s.
- Under memory-intensive workloads, DDR5 can deliver up to 2x the bandwidth, per an internal simulation of dual ranked x8 modules in client platforms.