Bplus M.2 SATA SSD (up to 60mm) to 2.5-inch SATA Adapter/Enclosure
****** COMPATIBILITY NOTICE *******
Please note, this product is only compatible with SATA-based M.2 SSD's, up to a maximum of 60mm in length (2260). It will not work with PCIe-based M.2 SSD's such as the Samsung XP941, and is only compatible with 2230, 2242, or 2260 format SATA M.2 SSD's.
The Bplus M.2 SATA SSD (up to 60mm) to 2.5-inch SATA Adapter/Enclosure enables a SATA M.2 SSD (up to 60mm length) to be used as a direct replacement for a standard 2.5” HDD in a notebook. Once installed, the M.2 SSD behaves just like the old 2.5” HDD with lower power consumption, much faster access times and is highly shock resistant to boot.
This enclosure is ideal if you just upgraded your netbook or chromebook with a MyDigitalSSD SATA M.2 (2242) SSD Drive, and want to re-use the old drive, or you can turn this enclosure into an external SATA M.2 storage solution by combining it with a SATA to USB data transfer cable.
To install the drive simply undo the heatsink screws, slide the drive into the connector and attach the screw (included), then re-attach the heatsink.
- Transparent to the operating system
- Requires no software driver installation
- Supports SATA-based M.2 Socket 2 SSD type 2230 / 2242 / 2260 (2280 or larger is not supported)
- Supports SATA-based M.2 SSD with Key B including Key B+M
- Supports Hi-Speed SATA3/ 6Gbps mass storage interface
- Dimensions: D x W x H = 100 x 70 x 8 (mm)
- SATA M.2 to standard 2.5-inch SATA adapter/enclosure
- Flat head screw (for attaching the drive securely to the card)