OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable for iMac 2009-2010 HDD/SSD Upgrade (no tools, SSD requires bracket)
- OWC In-Line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable for Late-2009 to Mid-2010 iMac
You might also need...
- A 3.5" SATA hard drive
- or a 2.5" SSD
- Adaptadrive Converter Bracket (if using this kit to install an SSD)
- this sensor cable, plus installation tools
Compatibility: (what is my Model ID?)
- iMac 21.5-inch Mid 2010 (iMac11,2)
- iMac 27-inch Mid 2010 (iMac11,3)
- iMac 21.5-inch Late 2009 (iMac10,1)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2009 (iMac11,1)
Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988. By activating an on-site wind turbine in October 2009 at its Woodstock, IL corporate headquarters, OWC became the first technology manufacturer/distributor in U.S. to become 100% on-site wind powered. OWC manufactures its own line of hardware products.
We Also Recommend
OWC HDD/SSD Upgrade Kit for all 27-inch iMacs 2012 and Later (tools included, SSD requires bracket)