OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable for HDD/SSD Upgrade for 27-inch iMacs 2012 and Later (no tools, SSD requires bracket)
- OWC In-Line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable for Late-2012 to Mid-2015 iMac
- OEM adhesive strips (for screen re-attachment)
You might also need...
- A 3.5" SATA hard drive
- or a 2.5" SSD
- Adaptadrive Converter Bracket (if using this kit to install an SSD)
- this sensor cable, plus installation tools
Compatible with macs with the following Model ID's: (what is my Model ID?)
- iMac 27-inch (5K Retina) Mid 2015 (iMac15,1)
- iMac 27-inch (5K Retina) Late 2014 (iMac15,1)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2013 (iMac14,2)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2012 (iMac13,2)
Please Note - This video above refers to the 27" iMac 2012-on model only. Although the 21.5" opens in a very similar way. See the video below for more specific information on opening the 21.5" model.
Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988. By activating an on-site wind turbine in October 2009 at its Woodstock, IL corporate headquarters, OWC became the first technology manufacturer/distributor in U.S. to become 100% on-site wind powered. OWC manufactures its own line of hardware products.
We Also Recommend
OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable for iMac 2011 HDD/SSD Upgrade (no tools, SSD requires bracket)
OWC Internal SSD DIY Kit for All Apple 27-inch iMac 2011 Models (tools included)
OWC Internal SSD DIY Kit for All Apple 27" iMac 2010 Models (tools included)