OWC HDD/SSD Upgrade Kit for all iMac 2009-2010 Models (tools included, SSD requires bracket)
Included in this kit:
- OWC In-Line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- Two suction cups for the outer glass removal
- OWC Torx T8S Driver
- OWC Torx T10S Driver
- Newertech Pry Tool (Spudger)
- OWC Blue Microfiber Pro Cleaning Cloth
You might also need...
- A 3.5" SATA hard drive
- or a 2.5" SSD
- Adaptadrive Converter Bracket (if using this kit to install an SSD)
Already have the tools? Then purchase just the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable.
Compatibility: (what is my Model ID?)
- iMac 27-inch Mid 2010 (iMac11,3)
- iMac 21.5-inch Mid 2010 (iMac11,2)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2009 (iMac10,1)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2009 (iMac11,1)
- iMac 21.5-inch Late 2009 (iMac10,1)
Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988. By activating an on-site wind turbine in October 2009 at its Woodstock, IL corporate headquarters, OWC became the first technology manufacturer/distributor in U.S. to become 100% on-site wind powered. OWC manufactures its own line of hardware products.
We Also Recommend
OWC HDD/SSD Upgrade Kit for all 27-inch iMacs 2012 and Later (tools included, SSD requires bracket)