iFixit 6 inch Metal Ruler
Measure, calculate, design, and show off your Fixers' pride.
- Sturdy six inch (15 cm) ruler includes a pocket clip that doubles as a sliding measurement stop.
- Toss it in your shirt pocket or tool roll - you'll be surprised how often you use it to measure, align, and sketch on the job.
- Reference table to convert fractional inches to decimal and millimeters.
- Steel construction means it's up to light scraping and prying in a pinch.
- Emblazoned with highlights from the iFixit Self-Repair Manifesto, this ruler shows how much you value repair and reuse.
iFixit is a private company in San Luis Obispo, California. Founded in 2003 while the founders were attending Cal Poly, the company sells repair parts and publishes free wiki-like online repair guides for consumer electronics and gadgets on its web site. Founder Kyle Wiens aims to reduce electronic waste by teaching people to repair their own gear and offering tools, parts, and a forum to discuss repairs.