iFixit 26-piece Driver Kit
Repair on the go made easy.
- Ultra-portable and rugged, this driver kit includes a comfortable handle and 26 specially selected bits to help you overcome most common repair challenges.
- This bit set is the base of the very popular Essential Electronics Toolkit—a great value set of tools for simple electronics repairs.
- If you're looking for a more comprehensive selection, check out the be-all-and-end-all 64 Bit Driver Kit.
Note that this kit does not include Pentalobe bits, which are required for iPhone 4/4S/5/5s/6/6s/7/7s, and newer models of MacBook Air/Pro. For these bits, check out the more advanced 64 Bit Driver Kit.
- 4 mm Driver Handle - rubberised for a sturdy grip and magnetised to hold bits and screws
- 60 mm Driver Extension - increase your reach into smaller devices
- Metal Tweezers - grab hold of small screws and components
- 26 bits in the following sizes:
- Flathead sizes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 mm
- Phillips sizes #000, #00, #0, #1, #2
- Torx sizes T4, T5, T6
- Torx Security sizes TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20 (compatible with non-security)
- Hex sizes 1.5, 2, 2.5 3, 4 mm
- Tri-wing sizes #0, #1
- Spanner size U3.0
iFixit is a private company in San Luis Obispo, California. Founded in 2003 while the founders were attending Cal Poly, the company sells repair parts and publishes free wiki-like online repair guides for consumer electronics and gadgets on its web site. Founder Kyle Wiens aims to reduce electronic waste by teaching people to repair their own gear and offering tools, parts, and a forum to discuss repairs.