Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Newertech 65Wh Replacement Battery for MacBook 13" Unibody Late 2009 - Mid-2010
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial 8GB (2x 4GB) CL7 DDR3L-1066 PC3L-8500 1.35V / 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Kit for Mac (or PC)
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial 4GB (1x 4GB) CL7 DDR3L-1066 PC3L-8500 1.35V / 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Module for Mac (or PC)
- 4GB (Original Apple specs)
- 8GB (4GB+4GB - confirmed by 100's of our customers)
- 2 Sockets
- 2GB (Removable)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.26 GHz
- SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using any combination of 1,2 and 4GB modules or kits.
- MacBook6,1 13-inch Late-2009 (Unibody) Model A1342 EMC 2350
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - RAM upgrade guide
- - HDD/SSD upgrade guide
- - Dual HDD/SSD install guide
- - Battery replacement
- RAM Upgrade
- The original specifications from Apple was that up to 4 GB of RAM is supported in this system, but 100's of our customers have been able to upgrade it to 8GB (4GB +4GB). Choose your RAM modules on the left.
- The only tools you need to open the case are a Phillips #00 Screwdriver. A Medium Anti-static Mat is also recommended. Then follow this guide to install the RAM.
- HDD->HDD / SSD
- By default, this model is configured with a 250GB 2.5-inch hard drive connected to 3Gb/s SATA port. To upgrade the existing 2.5-inch HDD to a larger capacity HDD or high performance SSD, you'll need a Phillips #00 Screwdriver, Torx T6 Screwdriver, and Spudger. You can also buy all of these parts and more in the Essential Electronics Toolkit.
- Follow this guide to install the parts. Plus you’ll need a larger 2.5-inch HDD or 2.5-inch SSD.
- To clone your existing OS/app setup first, purchase a Cloning/Data Transfer Cable or 2.5-inch HDD/SDD enclosure to connect your new SSD to your mac, then use the Super Duper app to perform the clone, then switch the drives. You can keep your old 2.5-inch HDD in the enclosure for external storage.
- HDD + HDD/SSD
- Adding a second drive requires replacement of the existing DVD-drive using this Dual Drive Kit, which also contains all of the required tools and driver bits. Follow this guide to do the installation. And of course, you’ll need a new 2.5-inch HDD or 2.5-inch SSD to go in the new enclosure.
- A Battery replacement is available for this system, and includes the tools needed for the installation. See this guide for installation instructions.